My Digi Art

Sunday, March 5, 2017

"Pirate Skull" - Bookmark



There is a new challenge blog and I am very proud to say I am on the Design Team.  International Art and Soul  can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our second challenge is "Fancy Borders" so I made this bookmark using Dustin Pike's "Pirate Skull" image.  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.

Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:
Spellbinders - Fleur De Lis cutting die
Spellbinders - Lacey Circle cutting die
Spellbinders - Circle cutting die
Coloring Pencils
                    
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Classic Design Team

Brown Sugar

Inspiration Destination

Through The Craft Room Door


 Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

6 comments:

  1. I love that image and the corner bookmark is a great idea. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous book corner CraftyGirl, I love your die cutting fancy borders and super cool image used too. Now I wonder if the book being used to showcase this is a pirate story too :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pirate project, looks great. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really good border frame and suits the skull..fabulous bookmark.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Is it "Talk Like a Pirate Day" yet? Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great this bookmark. I like the die cut.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete