My Digi Art

Sunday, June 11, 2017

"Gingerbread Men and Snowmen" Chip Clips






These will be great for men at Christmas Time clipping their chips.

I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "For Men".   I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.
                         
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:

White Gel Marker
Glitter Gel Pens
American Greeting Company - Design Paper (Gingerbread Men)
We R Memory Keepers - Design Paper (Snowmen)
Twinery - Twine (Snowmen)
Bling It On - Black Bling (Snowmen)
                    
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. I love your clips and the images on them are cute. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete